Feel free to poste any message here. I'll try to answer as quickly as possible.
new quick play guide?
I see you're editing the v0.3 quick play guide. You might consider starting a new v0.4 or v0.3.8 quick play guide, and making it relevant to the SVN / v0.3.8 version of FreeOrion, since the v0.3 quick play guide is rather out of date... but should probably be kept as it was, so that it is relevant to v0.3, should someone want to download that.
- I don't think it's reasonable to maintain a Quick Play Guide for every single release, one per minor version might be enough, as far as it's up to date. Do you really think someone would be interested in reading former guides? — MyttO ✍ 17:45, 3 March 2008 (EST)
- They might, if they wanted to try out the old version.
- Even though 0.3.8 isn't a major revision, it's been quite a while since 0.3, and a lot has changed. If you don't want to call it a guide for 0.3.8, then consider calling it a "pre-v0.4 guide". I'd rather keep the old versions as they were, and accurate for those releases, and put new updates into a guide for the latest releases, which can be updated for each subsequent release until 0.4 itself, at which point we'd archive the guide and put updates into the pre-0.5 guide, etc. Geoff the Medio 17:56, 3 March 2008 (EST)
Also, your attempts at putting an image of resources into the file don't seem to have worked... Geoff the Medio 17:30, 3 March 2008 (EST)
- I know that, that's actually why I asked you to enable file uploads, if ever you see no inconvenience. — MyttO ✍ 17:45, 3 March 2008 (EST)
- The main inconvenience is my inability to do so. Again, you'll have to talk to tzlaine. Geoff the Medio 17:56, 3 March 2008 (EST)
- I seem to have now the ability to upload files, so if you have one you'd like added, pm me with it as an attachment, or post a link to a url. Geoff the Medio 20:44, 20 March 2008 (EDT)