User talk:Geoff the Medio
No, I'm sorry, It was a mistake.
My name is Ivan Sanchez,
Logging history in tha article
It looks like you're maintaining some kind of changes history in 0.4 Design Pad. I strongly discourage you doing this as MediaWiki does it for you in the history tab of each article, in particular History:0.4 Design Pad. [[User:Mytto|— MyttO ✍]] 12:07, 2 Dec 2006 (EST)
- I know how MediaWiki works, but Aquitaine, the lead designer, decided to sign his changes in the article as well. I'm not sure why, but just went along with it. Regardless, you should take it up with him. Geoff the Medio 15:23, 2 Dec 2006 (EST)
Enable file upload on wiki for documentation screen captures
Would it be possible to enable file upload on the wiki to allow illustrating documentation with captures, making it more understanble and attractive?
- Re: file uploads, you'll have to talk to tzlaine.
- Re: documentation, we simulposted to eachother's talk pages... Documentation is good, but see what I wrote about updates vs. new pages.
- Geoff the Medio 17:32, 3 March 2008 (EST)
currently release 0.3.9 is listed in package "FreeOrion Version 0.3.1" on sourceforge, additionaly the date for this package is "(2005-12-22 13:29)", so looking directly at sourceforge files for you project will make poeple think last release is back from 3 years ago ... --Cybot 09:04, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
p.s. posting something as a user not logged in results in:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wfSingleQuery() in /usr/www/users/tzlaine/LocalSettings.php on line 33
- I've passed this comment on to someone who can do something about it. Geoff the Medio 17:35, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
Download page should be updated to reflect recent changes in Linux(OpenGL 2.0) and MacOsX(new version of FreeOrion).
Hi, I have a question about the translate. File http://freeorion.org/index.php/Eng_stringtable.txt not complete, as compared to the presented in the current release Freeorion 0.4. Can you bring it in conformity on the site, please? UPD: Already done it myself
And is it possible to realize the possibility of translate empire_names.txt?
- Probably what should be done is to move all the human-readable emprie names into the stringtable, and empire_names.txt would just be a list of stringtable keys. Doing this is possible. Geoff the Medio 11:50, 8 July 2012 (EDT)