Revision as of 15:39, 29 October 2011 by Eleazar (started this page)
For all play-testing use the most recent version possible, and be sure to clearly state which version and revision you are using.
- Descriptions that don't match the effect or give incomplete or inaccurate information.
- If you are good with English feel free to include a corrected text.
- Broken strings or missing graphics.
Balancing should primarily focus on the opening of the game, about the first hundred turns.
- Generally stuff that seems too hard or too easy.
- Techs, ships, or buildings that are disproportionately too expensive or too cheap compared to their power and the difficulty accessing them.
- Monsters that are too powerful or too weak.
- Strategies that are too effective, i.e. exploits