Revision as of 21:16, 2 December 2006 by Geoff the Medio (copied over some rather old "news")
Old news are archived here.
- There probably won't be a point release this month since nothing new that is visible to the player has been added. What was done behind the scenes includes a reworking of the effects / techs / buildings / specials system to replace the old XML-based scripting, adding a few new conditions, some GG stuff, and various minor bugfixes.
Geoff the Medio 01:41, 11 Apr 2006 (EDT)
- FreeOrion 0.3.1-RC4 has been released. This is another bugfix and small UI improvements release. See this forum post for some additional information, or download from Sourceforge.
Geoff the Medio 03:48, 4 Mar 2006 (EST)
- FreeOrion 0.3.1-RC3 has been released. This is a bugfix and UI improvement release. See this forum post for some additional information, or download from Sourceforge.
Tyreth 18:56, 8 Feb 2006 (EST)
- FreeOrion 0.3.1-RC2 has been released. This is a bugfix and UI improvement release. See this forum post for some additional information, or download from Sourceforge.
Geoff the Medio 02:29, 6 Feb 2006 (EST)
- FreeOrion 0.3.1-RC1 has been released. This contains some bug fixes. Download from Sourceforge and check the forums
Tyreth 00:14, 23 Dec 2005 (EST)
- FreeOrion 0.3 has been released! Download from Sourceforge and read more in the forums
Tyreth 20:32, 18 Dec 2005 (EST)
- Linux users, if you want packages for your favorite distro, please tell us here
Yoghurt 13:07, 15 Nov 2005 (EST)
- Testers needed for the Linux installer. Read this for more information.
Yoghurt 11:43, 8 Nov 2005 (EST)
- Version 0.3 is due to be released in a matter of weeks. We are now entering a phase of bug testing and content submission. Please complete and submit anything you have been working on for the 0.3 release.
Tyreth 11:11, 11 Sep 2005 (EDT)
- Calling for submissions of application technologies and buildings. Read this thread for how, and update on 0.3.
Tyreth 22:02, 17 Aug 2005 (EDT)
- Tzlaine has returned. Talk to him or Tyreth if you want to help with programming
Yoghurt 20:51, 4 Jun 2005 (EDT)
- The domain freeorion.org has returned
Tyreth 04:37, 18 Apr 2005 (EDT)
- The domain is experiencing troubles. We are working to solve this as quick as possible
Tyreth 07:51, 29 Mar 2005 (EST)
- Screenshots have been updated
Tyreth 05:04, 23 Mar 2005 (EST)
To help with programming, talk to Yoghurt or Tyreth(see above)
- Currently looking for submissions for graphics for individual technologies 
- The icons for the five tech categories due in the 0.3 release have been decided on