Oh in so einer Zeit so wenig geschafft .... Ich mach spÃ¤ter weiter. Aber irgendwie haben mich die Texte bewegt.
In much time less reached, I go on later. But somehow the texts were in any way moving or so, I mean ... I don't know.
I wanted to change Raumfahrstuhl to Weltraumlift, as this is the right translation, but it didn't work. Can please someone else do that?
--126.96.36.199 19:31, 14 Sep 2006 (EDT)
- Done. It would probably work for you if you registered and logged in. Geoff the Medio 01:18, 15 Sep 2006 (EDT)
Thank you for this correction. I am going to revise my translation sometime this year, but I'd be really gratious if you'll give me a hand with that. The Silent One
- What help do you need? I don't know german... Also, check your forum private messages. I've sent you two, with no response. Geoff the Medio 16:17, 17 Sep 2006 (EDT)
It did work with registration. I've corrected some other mistakes. --Ishka 11:33, 18 Sep 2006 (EDT)
- Ishka, please keep me informed about your changes. Can you please PM your email to me or contact me on the forums so that we can discuss changes?
- @Geoff: I sent you a PM. Oh, and I meant Ishka when asking for a hand with the translation. Although it is correct by and large, it could be smoothed out here and there.
- --The Silent One 12:46, 19 Sep 2006 (EDT)
FYI, you should be translating the eng_stringtable.txt on SVN, which is the most up-to-date. The english one on the wiki is outdated and missing a number of strings (as is noted on the Languages page). Geoff the Medio 07:13, 22 Sep 2006 (EDT)
- I'll translate the new contents next week. --The Silent One