- Organic Ships - 300 RP (Organic ships are still super OP, and early game ships almost get no love)
- 'Pedia respects esc button
- Upgrade button in Ship Design window: Replaces weapons, armor, shields, engines, fuel on a ship design with most advanced part. Does not fill in empty slots.
- Right click on notification and select "Don't show notification"/"Hide". (possibly X icon to right of notification as well)
- New 'Pedia entry: List of planet types with best species (in your empire) recommendation - this is a simple check for environmental preference
- Quick/AutoSort options in Production Queue: Cheapest First / Costliest First / Buildings First / Ships First (probably toggle-able buttons)
Suggested solution: Make planets Very Unhappy after invasion
Very Unhappy has these effects:
- -50% malus on PP/RP,
- will not produce ships.
- 5 turns under empire control will bump happiness up one level
- if very unhappy while invaded, become happy
- if unhappy while invade, become neutral
Problem/Rationale: Homeworlds tend to have all buildings, and colonies have very few (save for ship yards).
Don't allow some buildings to be built on the same planet so that the more planets become strategically valuable targets.
- Industrial Center may not be built at a shipyard
- Solar Orbital Generator may not be built at a shipyard
- Scanning Facility may not be built at a shipyard
Gas Giant Generator:
- Build 1 = system specific effect (this is it's current behavior)
- Build 5 = apply to supply connected empire
- Build 1 = system specific effect
- Build 3 = apply to supply connected empire (this is it's current behavior)