Looking for a good online strategy game

Talk about strategy games like MoO series, Civilization, Europa Universalis, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

Zireael
Space Dragon

Looking for a good online strategy game

#1 Post by Zireael »

What I require:
1) no brilliant graphics, my connection is not that good (HOMM Online is out, for example)
2) set in Middle Ages or in Ancient times / or in space
3) is free
4) is turn-based
5) does not have timed games (ie. 28 days, like new1000ad)
6) is browser-based or has a minimal client

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: Looking for a good online strategy game

#2 Post by Dilvish »

If you do a search for Vezzra's or eleazar's posts (can access via theeir profile), I'm pretty sure that one of them mentioned a space game along those lines that they thought was promising, perhaps back about a month ago or two.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

eleazar
Design & Graphics Lead Emeritus

#3 Post by eleazar »

Dilvish wrote:If you do a search for Vezzra's or eleazar's posts (can access via theeir profile), I'm pretty sure that one of them mentioned a space game along those lines that they thought was promising, perhaps back about a month ago or two.
If you are remembering my reference to "Endless Space", it was just free to play for a few days.

karinepowel
Space Krill

#4 Post by karinepowel »

You should try Rage of 3 kingdoms game, its a superb free Strategy browser games. Enjoy free to play multiplayer and award winning browser games with like minded gamers.