Mineral outputs

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

redindus
Space Floater

Mineral outputs

#1 Post by redindus »

After running almost one hundred turns (not sure how many earth years that is), havent been able to get other adequate colonies (terran and tundra) to mining any minerals and searched the tech and dont see any building can be construct to do this. Unless i missed something completely off course in different fields of research, i suppose some races can be different than others how to deal with enviroments and resources on planets.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Mineral outputs

#2 Post by Vezzra »

redindus wrote:After running almost one hundred turns (not sure how many earth years that is), havent been able to get other adequate colonies (terran and tundra) to mining any minerals...
The "minerals" resource has been removed from the game, see this thread. PP are now being produced by industry alone.

redindus
Space Floater

Re: Mineral outputs

#3 Post by redindus »

Vezzra wrote:
redindus wrote:After running almost one hundred turns (not sure how many earth years that is), havent been able to get other adequate colonies (terran and tundra) to mining any minerals...
The "minerals" resource has been removed from the game, see this thread. PP are now being produced by industry alone.
Hmm after reading that topic, that situations is not good. Infact cant stockpile on Production Points, but you can on food and minerals but lose 75% or greater if you stockpile them. Depending on techs and environments.

Well i going to do some experiments and working on this project on my own and see how things goes. It really need some extra hands on other colonies that can produce something in returns, if the colonies are stretched out too far (not in supply range) then it wont be added to imperial stockpiles.