Planet List?

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

Mnementh
Space Krill

Planet List?

#1 Post by Mnementh »

Hello all,

First off, great game so far!

I wanted to know if there is a way to show a list of known uncolonized planets instead of having to click on each star separately. Basically like clicking the "planets" button in MOO2, shows you a list of planets, size, minerals, etc.

I tried to search and see if there is a way to do this, but wasn't successful in finding anything.

Thanks!

Mnementh

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Planet List?

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Not yet, no.

A filterable list of all known objects in the universe is something I'd like to add, including planets.

Mnementh
Space Krill

#3 Post by Mnementh »

Yeah it'd definitly be a nice feature to have, especially one with all your assets in a list.

I just updated to the version 3993 and like the changes that have been made since the installer has been updated. Keep up the good work!

Mnementh

eleazar
Design & Graphics Lead Emeritus

#4 Post by eleazar »

Geoff the Medio wrote:A filterable list of all known objects in the universe is something I'd like to add, including planets.
Yeah, a filterable and sortable list (preferably that remembers it's last setting) will ultimately be necessary to sanely manage a multi-hundred planet empire.

pd
Graphics Lead Emeritus

#5 Post by pd »

I'd prefer a galaxy map overlay instead. A separate list seems cumbersome and oldschool, maybe even unnecessary. It wouldn't be my first choice.

Zireael
Space Dragon

#6 Post by Zireael »

Whatever. Anything would be nice.

BTW, another candidate for moving into Brainstorming...