Thoughtful development, Turns 2..13

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

Re: Thoughtful development, Turns 2..8

#76 Post by Uriuk »

You escaped from the discussion by changing topic (subtopic). That's because you don't want to accept your mistake. I will remember and remind this to you later (i.e. after year 2020).

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#77 Post by Oberlus »

No, I didn't. There was no discussion on first place. :wink:
PS: plus I know I can't be mistaken by thinking there is a probability that someone behaving strange, confrontational and annoyingly is trolling. Because there is that possibility even if in the end that someone wasn't trolling but just had some mental issues.

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

#78 Post by Uriuk »

Oberlus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:10 pm No, I didn't.
Your denial will not save you.
Oberlus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:10 pm There was no discussion on first place. :wink:
With defaultuser we discussed the possibility to conquer the planet with existing armed forces (Frigate). You beaked into that discussion and supported the wrong position.

Based on your wrong understanding the discussion, and situation you slandered me, calling troll.

After that I proved that my position is correct, and because of this your slander requires defence from my side.

If you claim me as troll on other basis, it will be a separate discussion.

Taking all these talks about debts between forum participants brings fun to me, despite the fact that it is a kind of mentall ilness to support such discussion (instead of directly killing opponent and all his relatives till the 7-th level, like mountain peoples do)

Those who talk - they are oriented to cooperation, those who deny discussion are uncooperative trolls and enemies, definitely not friends. You deny the fact of discussion, and don't accept your guilt.

swaq
Space Dragon

#79 Post by swaq »

Uriuk wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:17 am Next turn troopships will arrive [...]. And troopships will invade successfully.
There is a bug where the turn after you attack a planet the shields regenerate by 1 hitpoint but your ships won't attack again. You can only invade every other turn starting with the first turn you incapacitate the planet. Unless the enemy has the defense regeneration tech (which won't apply to natives).

Uriuk wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:23 am One frigate is enough to conquer this planet (even without researching better Mass Drivers), If fleet commander is smart
Uriuk wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:17 am Now Oberlus owe apologising to me, for declaring me troll. I redirect my previously existing debt to Ophiuchus to Oberlus. So now Oberlus owe apology to Ophiuchus instead of me, and I owe nothing.
You can fuck right off with your moving of the goalposts.

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

#80 Post by Uriuk »

You incorrectly pulled my citation out of the discussion context (i quoted all above). I mean that there is no need to build one more battle ship, Frigate is completely enough. I didn't changed goals.
Yes, i may be more wordly, and write in contract-style, but it's too costly. Forums are not only for legal-level discussions.
The correct behaviour here is to ask a question. And not to assign labels and tags. The question was asked, and i answered it (by proposition to wait and see). Calling me troll for this is still incorrect yet.

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#81 Post by Oberlus »

Uriuk wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:24 pmyou slandered me, calling troll.
That's a misunderstanding on your side. I hope you can resolve it.
I proved that my position is correct
No, you proved that you like to cause confusion on people (by saying one thing and then claiming you refer to a different thing, using a chink of ambiguity) and then call them "wrong".

Anyway, you don't need to defend yourself.
If you claim me as troll on other basis, it will be a separate discussion.
Should I call you troll, it wouldn't be for this silly discussion about your frigate, for for the whole set of interventions in this forum.
brings fun to me
I'm sure that's the only thing you are looking for in this forum (not a crime), so I'm glad I'm making your stay here happier.
friend
I'm certainly not your friend. But you are not my enemy, you can't be.

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

#82 Post by Uriuk »

Oberlus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:08 pmyou can't be.
How low is your estimation of my gaming skills!

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#83 Post by Oberlus »

Uriuk wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:25 pm
Oberlus wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:08 pmyou can't be.
How low is your estimation of my gaming skills!
I mean you and me are no enemies, in real world. I have no idea of your gaming skills and I'm not referring to them.
But you are invited to play on the multiplayer games if you can play 2+ turns on a daily basis.
PS: Unless you mean "troll gaming skills", in that case I'm sorry but it's true you can't be my enemy since I'm not really into that "war".

defaultuser
Juggernaut

#84 Post by defaultuser »

A few things. There was never a mention of support ships in the original. You could have just said, "I plan to use decoys" and that would have at least altered the discussion. Instead you went on about "the smart commander".

Secondly, aren't planetary defenses random? If so, you can't guarantee where the weapons will hit. Even with the decoys, you might get two strikes on that frigate, and (unless you have researched Reinforced Hull), that will kill it. Even then, you might get three in a turn.

You need to think about what the purpose of this is. Do you want input, or are you just doing this as a public display? Your confrontations, vagueness, insults, and constant demands for apologies will not get you much. Most here are pretty thoroughly tired of you.

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

Turn 9

#85 Post by Uriuk »

One more Gas giant was discovered.
turn_9.gif
turn_9.gif (161.13 KiB) Viewed 1632 times

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

Turn 10

#86 Post by Uriuk »

Found a second planet for the Ohloh species (with organics growth special)
turn_10.gif
turn_10.gif (112.38 KiB) Viewed 1545 times
Scout "Leo" was destroyed, so i moved one up in the production queue, this will not postpone completion of automated history analyser.

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

Turn 11

#87 Post by Uriuk »

I new scout is ready, and going to the unexplored starlane (down from Meness B)

Uriuk
Pupating Mass

Turn 12

#88 Post by Uriuk »

First signs of another empire (orange planet in the left bottom corner)
turn_12.gif
turn_12.gif (114.71 KiB) Viewed 1516 times

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Thoughtful development, Turns 2..12

#89 Post by Oberlus »

We want more excels and less screenshots!

defaultuser
Juggernaut

Re: Thoughtful development, Turns 2..12

#90 Post by defaultuser »

<grammar grump>

That should be "fewer screenshots".

</grammar grump>