Giving more than one order possible ?

Programmers discuss here anything related to FreeOrion programming. Primarily for the developers to discuss.

Moderator: Committer

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: Giving more than one order possible ?

#31 Post by Dilvish »

yandonman wrote:@Dilvish - did you submit vincele's patch with your edits? If not, could you post here?
Ah, no, I hadn't. I've got other changes in the same files so it's not really convenient for me to generate a new version of this patch. The ones I mention are the only ones I had to do, though, and if my descriptions aren't clear enough just let me know.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

vincele
Space Dragon

#32 Post by vincele »

Dilvish wrote:Ah, no, I hadn't. I've got other changes in the same files so it's not really convenient for me to generate a new version of this patch. The ones I mention are the only ones I had to do, though, and if my descriptions aren't clear enough just let me know.
Hello,
happy new coding/gaming year, I'm back and will try to revive this patch set. Is your other code modifications to those files you spoke about comitted already or are they still ^pending ?
All the patches I'll provide for freeorion will be released under the GPL v2 or later license.
Let's unleash the dyson forest powa!

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

#33 Post by Dilvish »

vincele wrote:Is your other code modifications to those files you spoke about comitted already or are they still ^pending ?
not committed.

In light of Vezzra's new colonization patch, I think we should add a 'Send Outpost Ship' medu item (or perhaps even simply change the colony ship option to an outpost option).

I'm also personally quite interested in the rest of your code for adding a Suitability column to the ObjectListWnd, if you get a chance to post that.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#34 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Dilvish wrote:I'm also personally quite interested in the rest of [vincele's] code for adding a Suitability column to the ObjectListWnd, if you get a chance to post that.
Bump...

vincele
Space Dragon

#35 Post by vincele »

Geoff the Medio wrote:
Dilvish wrote:I'm also personally quite interested in the rest of [vincele's] code for adding a Suitability column to the ObjectListWnd, if you get a chance to post that.
Bump...
It will come (it's working for me here) but the patch needs polishing and separation from my pile... And I've got some other patches that I need to get out first...
All the patches I'll provide for freeorion will be released under the GPL v2 or later license.
Let's unleash the dyson forest powa!