Human solar system.

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

xanoblivion
Space Floater

Human solar system.

#1 Post by xanoblivion »

*First off, I apologise for the constant use of "Primary/Secondary planet" terminology.*

This may be a 'beaten horse' subject already, I have my 2 cents example for the human colony overview upon starting a game as the Human race.

(Humans start with two Terran worlds in their solar system - why? read below)

Due to the turmoil of nuclear war because of the tremendous world wide depletion of "Primary planet"s natural resources, and a rapid increase in adverse global weather pattern consequences on "primary planet", the Humans have been living on the brink, and have been forced to populate "Secondary planet", or face extinction as a species.

In order to make living conditions on "secondary planet" "ät home", you have discovered the secret of Terraforming while exploring ruins on "Secondary planet".

Sounds familiar doesn't it. I believe we can't be 'too far from home' when putting out a message to players that we might be playing ourselves. It might be just me (or not), I take my MOO seriously, so when I play as the humans, I feel more vulnerable that I hold the Human race's fate in my hands. :)

Bigjoe5
Designer and Programmer

Re: Human solar system.

#2 Post by Bigjoe5 »

Unless you're proposing a new race description for the humans, which should be posted in the Story board, any specific suggestions should probably conform to one of (these) (three) (descriptions).
Warning: Antarans in dimensional portal are closer than they appear.