About Tech Tree GUI

For what's not in 'Top Priority Game Design'. Post your ideas, visions, suggestions for the game, rules, modifications, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

The Silent One
Graphics

Re: About Tech Tree GUI

#46 Post by The Silent One »

More detailed mockup, demonstrating next-gen app icons.
Attachments
tier design 4.png
tier design 4.png (389.9 KiB) Viewed 5137 times
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

labgnome
Juggernaut

#47 Post by labgnome »

The Silent One wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:57 am More detailed mockup, demonstrating next-gen app icons.
Looks amazing. I am so ready for the new tech tree.
All of my contributions should be considered released under creative commons attribution share-alike license, CC-BY-SA 3.0 for use in, by and with the Free Orion project.

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#48 Post by Oberlus »

labgnome wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:30 pmI am so ready for the new tech tree.
Pfffff, sit tight :lol:
It's an overwhelming task. Currently I'm still fleshing out the distribution of techs among rather fuzzy/uncertain themes. Many doubts that are being sorted out at a rather slow pace, not much time to devote to it.

Edit: but The Silent One's last mockup makes me eager to find breaks to get into it.

labgnome
Juggernaut

#49 Post by labgnome »

Oberlus wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm
Pfffff, sit tight :lol:
It's an overwhelming task. Currently I'm still fleshing out the distribution of techs among rather fuzzy/uncertain themes. Many doubts that are being sorted out at a rather slow pace, not much time to devote to it.

Edit: but The Silent One's last mockup makes me eager to find breaks to get into it.
Well, my current plans are to work-out government policies, then go back to species values re-working them to be based off of groups of policies that they support/oppose through the opinion mechanic, give influence projects one more pass, then dive into brainstorming ideas about the tech tree. That way we will be in a place to fully flesh out the tech tree however we need/want to.
All of my contributions should be considered released under creative commons attribution share-alike license, CC-BY-SA 3.0 for use in, by and with the Free Orion project.

The Silent One
Graphics

#50 Post by The Silent One »

Oberlus wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pmEdit: but The Silent One's last mockup makes me eager to find breaks to get into it.
That's the spirit! :)

Share your ideas, doubts and we'll get things fleshed out.
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.