SubForum HP?

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
mrSpaceman
Space Floater

Re: SubForum HP?

#16 Post by mrSpaceman »

:arrow: This is a frustrating thread! :lol:

I wondered what the eponymous HP was. :? Maybe the brown type of sauce you can purchase for your bacon sarnies? :roll: I could see that they need a bottle design revamp a la deep space. I'd buy it. :wink:

Perhaps this was just a request for customising the forum. So, back to that question (assuming it is the question) not to waste a thread: can you customise your forum? Is it worthwhile?

Personally, I'm not bothered. :wink:

MrS

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: SubForum HP?

#17 Post by Dilvish »

mrSpaceman wrote::arrow: This is a frustrating thread! :lol:
Yes it is. Adamant made quite a few similarly frustrating threads which is why he got put back on restricted/moderated post status (shortly after which he stopped posting).
not to waste a thread:
Please do 'waste' low value threads like this one and simply start a new thread with your own question. If I had moderator rights on this particular subforum I would split off your post to a new thread and lock this one. (hint hint, Geoff :D )
can you customise your forum? Is it worthwhile?
I would consider it apparent that we (the FO Team, not necessarily me) can, and that we do on occasion consider it worthwhile. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your question, in which case if you still consider it a worthwhile question to pursue I recommend you start a new thread for it, restated a bit.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0