Team Members

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
Nightfish
FreeOrion Designer / Space Monster

Team Members

#1 Post by Nightfish »

Edited the post to convey only the message and not the frustration: Let's have a survey to see who is on which team. I think that might be useful information. Just sign in here if you are on a team or tell us who your team members are. Somebody (read: me) will sift through things later to compile a list. :wink:
Last edited by Nightfish on Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyreth
FreeOrion Lead Emeritus

#2 Post by Tyreth »

For the programming team I head up Game Core with the following members:
mpastreich
magostini

jbarcz1
Creative Contributor

#3 Post by jbarcz1 »

I'm heading up Empire, and so far the only member I have is OceanMachine, who's helping out here and there with little stuff.

I'm starting to work in Universe now too.
Empire Team Lead

Bastian-Bux
Creative Contributor

#4 Post by Bastian-Bux »

Design, overall spiffiness and stupid jokes here :).

Aquitaine
Lead Designer Emeritus

#5 Post by Aquitaine »

The design team consists of two parts: The core team, and the creative team. (these are better documented elsewhere; I'll see if I can find where that elsewhere besides the old forum).

The core team is myself, Drek, and Nightfish. We're responsible for making sure the cogs turn, gathering consensus, making recommendations to Tyreth when there is no consensus, and otherwise making sure that there is progress on the design side of things.

Outside of the core team we've got the creative team. This consists of people who have been active participants in our community for a while, and who offer constructive criticism or good ideas. There's no official amount of time or number of ideas or any other yardstick used to decide when you get your name on this list. When you do get your name on this list, it means you'll get credited for work on the FO project and that you can add it to your resume of wondrous achievements and put down Nightfish as a personal reference. BB is certainly one of these, as are a few others; on my list of things to do is to update who is on this team, but since it is really more of a recognition than an actual, functional position or job, it's not as vital as what Nightfish is trying to do in this thread. But just to let you all know that your work is appreciated and your name will be in lights. Or in space. Where it is very dark and cold.

-Aq
Surprise and Terror! I am greeted by the smooth and hostile face of our old enemy, the Hootmans! No... the Huge-glands, no, I remember, the Hunams!

OceanMachine
Pupating Mass

#6 Post by OceanMachine »

The lineup of programmers is:

me,
Tyreth,
tzlaine,
tsev,
jbarcz1,
mr_ed,
yoghurt,
magostini,

There are a few others who are interested, but who haven't yet made any contribution..
Programming Lead

mr_ed
Space Squid

#7 Post by mr_ed »

Combat is myself and anyone else who feels like joining me. :)

Nightfish
FreeOrion Designer / Space Monster

#8 Post by Nightfish »

Okay, seems like we have most of the programmers and designers covered. I already know the doc team members... What's still missing is Audio and Graphics. Who's on those teams?