Voice chat meeting September?

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
Grummel7
Space Dragon

Voice chat meeting September?

#1 Post by Grummel7 »

Tomorrow, the next meeting would be due. Vezzra either forgot to announce it or is not available.

Who would be available on Tue, 27th, 18:00 UTC?

Ophiuchus
Programmer

Re: Voice chat meeting September?

#2 Post by Ophiuchus »

depending on the kids i will be able to attend or not. they are supposed to be in bed at that time.
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#3 Post by Vezzra »

Grummel7 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:24 amVezzra either forgot to announce it or is not available.
Vezzra somehow got the weeks and dates confused and thought that the next meeting would be next week, instead of today... oops? :oops:

I'm definitely getting old. Is it ok for everyone to have the meeting Monday next week (October 3rd)?

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#4 Post by Vezzra »

Argh, I'm really confused - what I meant of course, is: I thought the next meeting would be next week, instead of tomorrow (our meetings are on Tuesdays now), and if it would be ok for everyone to have the next meeting Tuesday next week (October 4th, not 3rd)?

Sorry for the confusion. Apparently I'm due for some serious brain maintenance... :? :? :?

:mrgreen:

Grummel7
Space Dragon

#5 Post by Grummel7 »

Next week would be okay for me as well.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

#6 Post by Ophiuchus »

Next week no problem
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!