Online voice chat meeting, Monday January 25th 2021

Discussion about the project in general, organization, website, or any other details that aren't directly about the game.
Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Online voice chat meeting, Monday January 25th 2021

#1 Post by Vezzra »

Tomorrow (25th) is the last Monday of January, time for our first online voice chat meeting in 2021. Usual time and "place":

Monday January 25th 2021, 7pm UCT or 8pm Vienna/Berlin time

Jitsi room: https://meet.jit.si/ThoroughNovembersConvertPossibly

This time there are no specific topics for the agenda from my side, except of course the "anything else that comes to mind". So, feel free to suggest topics here in this thread if there is anything you think we should talk about.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Online voice chat meeting, Monday January 25th 2021

#2 Post by Vezzra »

As no one except me has shown up in the online meeting after waiting for 15 min, I left the chat - just FYI, in case anyone shows up later and wonders why no one is here ;)

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#3 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Ugh, sorry, I forgot until just now.

Cjkjvfnby
AI Contributor

#4 Post by Cjkjvfnby »

Vezzra wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:17 pm As no one except me has shown up in the online meeting after waiting for 15 min, I left the chat - just FYI, in case anyone shows up later and wonders why no one is here ;)
At least it was not a birthday party. I'll try to jump in next time.

Question I would like to start pushing is upgrade Python version from 3.5. At list build list of checks that should be done to initiate an update.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#5 Post by Vezzra »

Geoff the Medio wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:20 pm Ugh, sorry, I forgot until just now.
No problem, I don't expect every scheduled online meeting to actually happen. This will happen every now and then, that no one shows up... ;)

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#6 Post by Vezzra »

Cjkjvfnby wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:23 pmAt least it was not a birthday party.
:lol:
I'll try to jump in next time.
Please do! :D
Question I would like to start pushing is upgrade Python version from 3.5. At list build list of checks that should be done to initiate an update.
Sure, why not. But I suggest to start a dedicated thread for that (unless there already exists one), or open an issue on github.