Feedback for Mac-6489 version

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
VetHockey
Krill Swarm

Feedback for Mac-6489 version

#1 Post by VetHockey »

I have several suggestions and a bug for you.

First: My abject apologizes for some post several years ago about not being able to add new builds or new research ques. :oops: The problem was due to the computer I was playing on, a 2007 MacBook. You all were right.

Second: I have several grammar corrections for you:
  • In the Situation Report Dialog Box "… has been unlocked and now can be produced in ships designs" needs a period at the end of the sentence. Also now is redundant.
  • In the Situation Report Dialog Box "… has been unlocked and now can be produced" needs a period at the end of the sentence. Also now is redundant.
Third: I suggest the following change to the Troop Ship description: "… and the equipment needed to invade a planet."

Fourth: An ability to set and keep the window sizes from session to session, instead of having to do it each time.

Fifth: Have the game detect whether all the planets, asteroids, and gas giants have been colonized. If so, the Colony and Outpost Bases should not be available.

Bug: I noticed that, at times, the Terraform progress bar for goes all the way to the right indicating it is done while the turns left counter indicates the correct time remaining.
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
— Benjamin Franklin