broken map in 5995

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
markpi
Space Floater

broken map in 5995

#1 Post by markpi »

hi,
i run 5995 on windows
this map is seed1, 300 sys / elliptical/mature/medium all/aggressive/ trith/ 19 ai

while the 2 systems in the lower right just look ugly but don`t have any impact to gameplay i can´t click on the mob sitting on durgosh, zooming useless

Dilvish
AI Lead and Programmer Emeritus

Re: broken map in 5995

#2 Post by Dilvish »

markpi wrote:hi,
i run 5995 on windows
this map is seed1, 300 sys / elliptical/mature/medium all/aggressive/ trith/ 19 ai

while the 2 systems in the lower right just look ugly but don`t have any impact to gameplay i can´t click on the mob sitting on durgosh, zooming useless
Yes, it bothers me as well when I run into that. I have some thoughts on how to fix it & it's on my long term list of things to work on. I've bookmarked this thread to make note of the seed etc for a test case. In the meantime, reducing the system icon size may help.
If I provided any code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0