Recurrence of Fleet blocade issue (maybe?) [0.4.10+ build 2020-11-16.7964d08]

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
Dragget
Space Floater

Recurrence of Fleet blocade issue (maybe?) [0.4.10+ build 2020-11-16.7964d08]

#1 Post by Dragget »

Awhile back, I had some issues with AI fleets being able to skip past my blockades when my fleet included domesticated space monsters. I uploaded the SAV files to GitHub and reported the issue, but when I edited my original post to add additional details, it deleted the SAVs and I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. The issue (#2799) was closed but I'm seeing similar behavior now. I tried uploading the SAVs on GitHub but it won't allow me to attach them so I am providing them here instead. The "maybe" is because the enemy fleet has more higher attack than mine, and IDK if that affects the outcome any. My ships are Large Juggernauts so they can soak a lot of damage even though they are outgunned.
Attachments
After.zip
Turn after the enemy fleet has passed my blockade
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 77 times
Before.zip
Turn with my fleet in place & enemy fleet in same system
(3.37 MiB) Downloaded 72 times

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Recurrence of Fleet blocade issue (maybe?) [0.4.10+ build 2020-11-16.7964d08]

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

A save from the turn before the should-be-blockaded fleets arrive could also be helpful. Post a reply, rather than editing.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

Re: Recurrence of Fleet blocade issue (maybe?) [0.4.10+ build 2020-11-16.7964d08]

#3 Post by Ophiuchus »

Dragget wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:12 pm...
which system - acubens? in turn 206 it is not blockaded - i guess nobody established a blockade beforehand and there is constant battle until 207 (when you kill off the yellow guy)

question is what happened in the turns before 206
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!