Laenfa population

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
defaultuser
Juggernaut

Laenfa population

#1 Post by defaultuser »

Playing my first game with Laenfa and the 04.10 stable release. The suitability for Adequate planets for them is -3.0 to start the game. I checked the Pedia, and it still shows them as 125% population. There wasn't anything in the change log about this species.

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Laenfa population

#2 Post by Oberlus »

defaultuser wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:17 am Playing my first game with Laenfa and the 04.10 stable release. The suitability for Adequate planets for them is -3.0 to start the game. I checked the Pedia, and it still shows them as 125% population. There wasn't anything in the change log about this species.
There has been no changes to them. Is that planet in a red star system? Laenfa is still phototrophic.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

#3 Post by Ophiuchus »

defaultuser wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:17 am Playing my first game with Laenfa and the 04.10 stable release. The suitability for Adequate planets for them is -3.0 to start the game. I checked the Pedia, and it still shows them as 125% population. There wasn't anything in the change log about this species.
Check the mouse-over over the planets population meter to see the effects
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

#4 Post by Oberlus »

Ophiuchus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 am Check the mouse-over over the planets population meter to see the effects
Would be nice if we could do that without having to colonize first.

Ophiuchus
Programmer

#5 Post by Ophiuchus »

Oberlus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:10 am
Ophiuchus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 am Check the mouse-over over the planets population meter to see the effects
Would be nice if we could do that without having to colonize first.
feature request so we can at least track it?
Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Look, ma... four combat bouts!

defaultuser
Juggernaut

#6 Post by defaultuser »

Oberlus wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:56 am There has been no changes to them. Is that planet in a red star system? Laenfa is still phototrophic.
Ha. Yeah, I forgot that. All of the nearby Adequates were red stars.