Lonely monster remains blockaded after empire fleet left

Describe your experience with the latest version of FreeOrion to help us improve it.

Moderator: Oberlus

Forum rules
Always mention the exact version of FreeOrion you are testing.

When reporting an issue regarding the AI, if possible provide the relevant AI log file and a save game file that demonstrates the issue.
Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Lonely monster remains blockaded after empire fleet left

#1 Post by Oberlus »

At some point in my current single player game an AI attacked a system with a maintenance ship monster, which showed the blue square to signal blockade. Next turn the AI retreated and never came back, but the blockade didn't disappear (I didn't notice it when happened). It can't be an stealth ship because that AI (red) doesn't have any stealth part researched and I have 50 detection (no hull without stealth parts can be hidden).

So I guess this is a bug worth of attention, since it could be affecting ships other than monsters. I have the save for that turn 111 (way after the issue happened), and logs starting from that turn (which won't be helpful). I'll try to reproduce it and open an issue with proper logs and saves.
Attachments
BlockadedLonelyMonster.png
BlockadedLonelyMonster.png (190.71 KiB) Viewed 2972 times

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Lonely monster remains blockaded after empire fleet left

#2 Post by Vezzra »

Maybe it has to do with Maintenance Ships being immobile? So the condition "blockaded" does not get removed because the Maintenance Ship can't move?

I don't know the blockade code, or the code determining if the icon should be shown, just guessing here...