Game design board cleaned

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

Aquitaine
Lead Designer Emeritus

Game design board cleaned

#1 Post by Aquitaine »

...the game design board has been cleaned and most of its contents moved to the design archive board in anticipation of the public release of FreeOrion v0.1 and the v0.2 requirements document. The requirements doc is currently undergoing review by the freeorion admin team (the result of which will probably be a beefier document). v0.1 is not too far behind it!

Given the more marginal difference between v0.1 and v0.2 (As opposed to the difference between nothing and v0.1) then it is quite likely that we will have to get ourselves in gear to start on v0.3. There will be announcements on the order in which we'll tackle things and how we'll handle content generation for things like the tech tree soon.

Just a a general note, I am very busy until the first weekend of december. I will be here to facilitate v0.3 but my own contributions may be limited until December.

Thanks to the FreeOrion community and the development team for all of your hard work in helping us near this first milestone!

-Aquitaine
Surprise and Terror! I am greeted by the smooth and hostile face of our old enemy, the Hootmans! No... the Huge-glands, no, I remember, the Hunams!