Fuel Tech Question?

For topics that do not fit in another sub-forum.

Moderator: Oberlus

NeerDon
Space Krill

Fuel Tech Question?

#1 Post by NeerDon »

I was playing a test game playing with how/where to put outposts and colonies for extending supply lines, so, wasn't paying any attention to the research... which apparently was continuing automatically since I hadn't assigned any research.

At some point, I noticed my "stock" scouts had 12 fuel instead of 8. I assume some technology kicked in to buff this... but I can't find anything like this on the tech tree?

Oberlus
Cosmic Dragon

Re: Fuel Tech Question?

#2 Post by Oberlus »

Try searching for Fuel in the Pedia. It (the Pedia and its search capabilities) can be helpful for you sometimes.
In this specific topic, though, it won't solve the question: there is a late game tech, Pure-Energy Metabolism, that affects fuel and isn't linked from any fuel-related Pedia page. Check out its description.

NeerDon
Space Krill

Re: Fuel Tech Question?

#3 Post by NeerDon »

Oberlus wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 8:58 am Try searching for Fuel in the Pedia. It (the Pedia and its search capabilities) can be helpful for you sometimes.
In this specific topic, though, it won't solve the question: there is a late game tech, Pure-Energy Metabolism, that affects fuel and isn't linked from any fuel-related Pedia page. Check out its description.
Perfect! That's what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

Yes, I had searched the pedia for fuel, efficiency, max ... I did try! :P Then I tried searching and sifting the forum. So, I do try to find it myself before asking... but I do appreciate that I've been able to get helpful answers fairly quickly. :D

I appreciate the quality of the community here despite it's not-enormous size -- well done you guys!