Offering to assist

Samples of sound/music, ideas or suggestions related to the development of audio assets for FreeOrion.
DJJoker
Space Krill

Offering to assist

#1 Post by DJJoker »

Hi,

I just wanted to register my interest in assisting with audio content creation, like many others I don't have as much free time as I would like but will gladly help out in any aspect of audio content creation.

Has the project managed to pick up a new audio lead ?? I understand that many aspect of audio for games do come at the latter stages, but background music can & should be started ASAP and of course there is a whole interface that may benefit from the odd sound effect here and there 8) I am also capable of processing large volumes of samples for levels, stereo imaging and other post-production tasks that may be required.

So if / when you guys decide to move the audio section further then please note my interest and contact me to discuss :D I have no problems about releasing work under any current or future licensing that the project may use.

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

Re: Offering to assist

#2 Post by Geoff the Medio »

DJJoker wrote:Has the project managed to pick up a new audio lead ??
Unfortunately, no.

metaphysician
Space Floater

#3 Post by metaphysician »

hi folks, this is scott - i made a few sounds for you all for the combat interface. well i'm back from my vacation and facing lots of work at school teaching/writing curriculum, but i'm happy to help when/where i can. not sure i would want to take on the mantle of audio lead, due to my schedule but happy to plug gaps for specific interface FX and offer my opinions where things are going and where they could go as far as sound design is concerned.

let me know if there's anything specific needs doing and i can see what i can come up with.

OndrejR
Space Dragon

#4 Post by OndrejR »