Inspiration Gallery of cosmic Facts

Development of artwork, requests, suggestions, samples, or if you have artwork to offer. Primarily for the artists.
Adamant
Space Kraken

Inspiration Gallery of cosmic Facts

#1 Post by Adamant »

Above looks IMO like a BlackHole and wonder what super giant cosmic Cloud as BackGround that is which the both noted tiny Galaxies could use to build an Artefact like an BlackHole. I think the second inner Ring is that second Turn of Light around the Gravity-Lense BlackHole and wonder if that would be from Galaxies what is that Cloud? The Clusters Giant Dust Wall? Sure Clouds are/were larger than compacter Galaxies but why is there a DustCloud as large as never had an Galaxy there originated? My Idea is BH no Matter the write but would talk with Experts before claiming that. So it is a wow look that Pixture of something that exist and here listed as BH before Cloud should IMO not look different. I address with the ArtWorks for FO.

Plain naive Questions from me: there are sooo many good Images from Space with excellent OObjects - why we can not use them? Sure there is the Matter of CopyRight but that is a Point but not a Reason, perhaps could ask to use them. Other Reasons may be of technical Nature and concerns how it fits into Game with other Stuff. So I may ask how you made these Pictures resp about Concerns for Matter of eg take that Image above. So I do not expect Answers like, gee we had could had take these Stuff since Years and we did instead paint them (well, asking them is perhaps Kind of out of Scope but they are responsible resp are paid from public Money - I wonder what final Issus left but sure they like to get asked for instead get pointed to jurisitic Points, for sure I do not feel competent in that Matter and would simply ask - but Matter of which Budget was used for concerns to Question how they utulize these Pictures while they are interested to keep their CopyRight for Pictures. Stuff they put public was already investigated scientifc in most Cases to obtain most of its scientific News and Data for first and write Articles about before other can do - at least that is the Idea about, we are not surprised I guess, that can get argued by that Investor who paid the Gear to obtain these Pictures. Due to we do not make thriving Science here as Kind of Competition. .. it is a BlackHole, is it? wont write Article for! .. Scope of FO is Kind of SpinOff the Sourcer could consider to not provide ROI in Form of Reputation ... but can if we factor in the Sourcer in the Credits and many Players can see where concerning Stuff came from, as these Sourcer lives from good Reputation ... we are else sorry about - what does it cost them? good ROI and little Investment and low Risk are Pro - what can we put into the Bag for them? exclusivity is almost priceless -- perhaps ComputingCenter for new GameServer? Yes, exclusiveness is unserious, I confirm. ;D)

Focus Matter: I want here to init Gallery of few representative and many more exotic Pictures of Space Objects the Artists can quick overview and discuss if they are suited for FO Needs and Abilities as I do not expect that all Things in Gallery can made as ArtWork guessing that some Stuff was made by special Apps for Space ArtWork -- I am not Artist with PS/GIMP and therefore do not know what are your used Meanings for - could that ask in another Thread. But for sure the Gallery promises useful Examples. The Problem I see only that Users start to add yet another cool Cloud-Picture to the other 1000 and the Aim for Zoologic Collection gets touched.
I dont want to add 100 Pics from same Object in different Spectrums but at best small but representative Collection that cover a most Share of the Things we consider to be BackGround or ForeGround - eg Bi-Star-Systems misses in the Game no Idea how to implement them in the Game.

Black Hole as usual....
Pure Cyan harms PhotoReceptors doubtless - even half Portion appears mysterious.

Adamant
Space Kraken

Re: Inspiration Gallery of cosmic Facts

#2 Post by Adamant »

Vote for optional Background :D

Here found something that looks like Animation of that I did looking for as Shooting Sequence
but shows that there is really Dynamic visible in Scope of FO its Turns: (about 6y Sequence!!)
Pure Cyan harms PhotoReceptors doubtless - even half Portion appears mysterious.

Adamant
Space Kraken

Re: Inspiration Gallery of cosmic Facts

#3 Post by Adamant »

Btw Galactic central BlackHole does have also a Galaxy Jet as usual:

It's probably radioactive but for sure hitten Matter get radioactive .. guess there is a Lot of exotic Stuff to find
as well as not get blown out of Galaxy (hold it! hold it! ho..dow who did guess that?).

Note that different Spectra reveal different Things - compare the structural Details and map
to things which are visible in both Images. Relates to Stealth and Recon dealed in another Thread.

The Jet in the red Image is trusted Data according to the Cross for Position while in the blue Image the Arrow means something like here or there or that around. Due to Image above can identify Position rather precise in the blue. Happily the Pear inside is same Form.