Icons Requests

Development of artwork, requests, suggestions, samples, or if you have artwork to offer. Primarily for the artists.
Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

Re: Icons Requests

#76 Post by Vezzra »

Committed search and tech icons by Ta'Lon and Message Window button icons by Sloth.

Sloth
Content Scripter

#77 Post by Sloth »

I think my messages icon was overwritten by commit r7972. Can someone put them in again.
All released under the GNU GPL 2.0 and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 licences.

Geoff the Medio
Programming, Design, Admin

#78 Post by Geoff the Medio »

Sloth wrote:I think my messages icon was overwritten by commit r7972. Can someone put them in again.
Should be done...

If you can find / notice any other possibly-unintentional reversions of such files during the not-so-elegant branch merging process, please post again...

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#79 Post by MatGB »

As the Fighters feature gets closer, we need a bit more art for it.

Specifically, we need a launch bay/fighter bay part graphic, and also an AA gun/Flak Cannon art. For the latter, well, there should be enough inspiration in any SF film/show that uses fighters (I'm currently watching Space Above and Beyond and even that horrific CGI looks kinda cool), the former I have no strong opinion on but anything would be better than the current placeholder, perhaps a fighter coming out of a tube or similar?
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Unnamed
Space Floater

#80 Post by Unnamed »

Is this suitable for a flak cannon?
flak.png
flak.png (19.43 KiB) Viewed 8968 times

The Silent One
Graphics

#81 Post by The Silent One »

That looks very nice! Definitely suitable for a flak ship part. (Is there a flak part in the game already? PC is back&running but couldn't catch back up yet.)
If I provided any images, code, scripts or other content here, it's released under GPL 2.0 and CC-BY-SA 3.0.

MatGB
Creative Contributor

#82 Post by MatGB »

Fighters branch (it's actually in Trunk but not unlocked, but the Fighters branch has it unlocked at start currently, strength 1 but, crucially, rate of fire 3, and good pilots get more shots instead of better shots). I shall put that in the branch in a bit.
Mat Bowles

Any code or patches in anything posted here is released under the CC and GPL licences in use for the FO project.

Vezzra
Release Manager, Design

#83 Post by Vezzra »

Unnamed wrote:Is this suitable for a flak cannon?
Oh yes! :D

As usual, can you provide a PR with the source files for the assets repo?

Bromstarzan
Dyson Forest

#84 Post by Bromstarzan »

Looking very good! :D
| i7 7700K [email protected] | GTX 1080 Ti | RAM: 32GB | PSU: 750w | W10 x64 | 2xAcer1920x1080 |