Black Talons - a sci-fi RTT (Kickstarter launch!)

Talk about strategy games like MoO series, Civilization, Europa Universalis, etc.

Moderator: Oberlus

pandoro8a
Space Krill

Black Talons - a sci-fi RTT (Kickstarter launch!)

#1 Post by pandoro8a »

Hi there!

I’m Sergio from Camel101 and at this time, I want to share with you Black Talons, the video game that we are working for. I hope you like!

WHAT IS BLACK TALONS?

A new real time tactics game set in a sci-fi universe, featuring a mercenary commander trying to prevail in a ravaged star system. Black Talons is a new incursion on the universe we discovered on Gemini Wars. The game is still in development for Windows, Mac and Linux systems, and more details about the release date will be provided soon.

KEY FEATURES
  • Persistent and customizable squads.
  • Deep campaign mode. The actions of the player directly affect the balance of power on the system. There is one main objective to achieve, but there's much more to do.
  • Customizable Battlecruiser. The Battlecruiser serves as the base of operations, and can be customized with weapons or infrastructures that will boost the squad numbers, teleport soldiers or even bombard the battlefield.
  • Faction relations. There are a number of neutral minor factions in the game. These factions will have missions available for contract work. When the player completes missions for a certain faction, the relations will improve with that faction. On the other hand, completing missions against a faction will lower the relations with it. Having good relations allows the player to train or buy units unique to that faction. Having bad relations will make that faction randomly attack the player during missions.
  • Upgradeable and unique (per class) skill tree for all units
  • 5 worlds with different environments and weather conditions that directly affect the battle: rain, fog, snow, ionstorms and more insane stuff.
  • Different unit classes with specialized roles: Recon, Tactical, Assault, Support, Engineer. Each class can carry a different set of weapons and has its own abilities. Powerful mechs can enter the battlefield with salvaged or bought equipment and weapons.

IMAGES

Here we have the a few images of the gameplay which is work in progress.

UPDATES
MORE INFO

Please don't hesitate to ask whatever questions you have. Write me, and I will reply as soon as possible. I would thank you any feedback!

pandoro8a
Space Krill

Re: Black Talons - a sci-fi RTT (Kickstarter launch!)

#2 Post by pandoro8a »

Hey guys!

We're releasing our project, Black Talons, on Kickstarter. Take a look! We think we've done a nice job.

Black Talons Kickstarter project

I can answer your doubts whenever you want, I will reply ASAP.

Cheers! :mrgreen:

P.S.: Sorry for the double response!